Cauliflower is having a serious moment in the foodie world. Once looked down on in disdain, this cruciferous vegetable has made a major comeback due it’s immense versatility! Cauliflower rice, cauliflower pizza crust – you name it and there’s probably a way to make it with cauliflower!
Sriracha sauce has become a staple in my kitchen and I’ve been known to put it on just about anything. With a total of only 5 ingredients this recipe is quick, easy and makes for the perfect weeknight meal!
This recipe packs some serious heat, so beware if you don’t like spicy food, this dish will bite back!
– one head cauliflower
– 1-2 tablespoons sesame, coconut or olive oil
– 1 heaping tablespoon sriracha chili sauce
– 1 heaping tablespoon curry powder
– generous dash of garlic powder (I used 1/4 tsp)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut cauliflower into florets and place in large bowl.
Serve over jasmine rice and have a glass of water close by 😉